LEARN ABOUT HIGHLANDER FORMATS
The second-largest format is named after a constellation in the northern sky, named after the winged horse Pegasus in Greek mythology. It is easily recognisable because it is dominated by a prominent asterism known as the Great Square.
HIGHLANDER Pegasus is a real hiking adventure for those who can allocate a bit more time for nature exploration with side program and a great company of fellow hikers.
You will see the original mountain villages with typical stone towers, characteristic for this mountainous region. You will get beneath the feet of the highest Georgian mountain Shkhara and the Caucasian beauty - Ushba.
Orion is a prominent constellation located on the celestial equator and visible throughout the world. It is one of the most conspicuous and recognizable constellations in the night sky.
HIGHLANDER Orion gives you the opportunity to experience HIGHLANDER spirit.
Whether you’re a hardcore hiker or not, this absolutely stunning hike is one of the best things to do in Georgia and a superb way to explore these mountains – off on two wobbly feet and well and truly immersed in nature.
- On duty Mountain Rescue Service
- Camping foods (3 times per day)
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing checkpoint (with dedicated checkpoint stamp spaces)
- HIGHLANDER Maps – detailed maps of the route
- Hiker tag, Luggage tag and other Kit items
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure at the start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route