LEARN ABOUT HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
2023 HIGHLANDER Hercules Durmitor, Montenegro is waiting for you! Explore our lightning 80 km/5 day tour of this magnificent mountain range: 6 glacier lakes, an iceberg, 7 peaks over 2000m-with epic views, 2 canyons/2 rivers and over 10 natural springs!
SAVE THE DATE
01.07. – 05.07.2023
- HIGHLANDER Maps – detailed maps in waterproof cases
- HIGHLANDER Map cover - waterproof cases
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing all checkpoints (with dedicated checkpoint stamp spaces)
- 15 meals: 3 meals per day (dehydrated food, cold cuts, cheese, bread, ready meals)
- On duty Mountain Rescue Service Montenegro
- Educational activities and entertainment
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Trash bag
- HIGHLANDER stickers
- Infrastructure at start, finish, checkpoints and along the route
*Participants may make private transportation arrangements to the starting point on Black Lake, but parking space is limited. The organizer will not be providing transportation after the event, from Black Lake to Žabljak. (2.5km).