LEARN ABOUT ALL HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
The Blidinje Nature Park is bordered by the mountains Čvrsnica and Vran, and from numerous places you can enjoy the views of these two mountains whose height exceeds 2000 m, and part of it is offered by our circular trail.
Dare to become a HIGHLANDER through 5 days and 91 kilometers and experience the best of untouched nature over the highest peak of the central Dinarides, Pločno at 2228 m, to Hajdučka vrata, canyons and viewpoints, all the way to Vran mountain, which with its four peaks higher than 2000 m deserves admiration.
SAVE THE DATE
26.06. - 30.06.2024
Orion is a prominent constellation located on the celestial equator and visible throughout the world. It is one of the most conspicuous and recognizable constellations in the night sky.
HIGHLANDER Orion is an event for all those who still do not feel ready for our five-day edition, and who cannot allocate much time but wish to spend the weekend on an Adventure and is also a great possibility to check your skills, abilities, and gear.
Our 30 km trail takes you from the start from mountain lodge Masna Luka, through the beautiful landscapes of the mountain Čvrsnica, all the way to the natural phenomenon of Hajdučka vrata (Hajduk Gate) at 2,000 m above sea level.
SAVE THE DATE
29.06. - 30.06.2024
- On-duty Mountain Rescue Service (GSS)
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, main meal, additional meal, snacks, bread).
- Storage of a travel bag (60 L / 20 kg) in the Masna Luka Mountain Lodge (start/finish)
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing all checkpoints (with dedicated checkpoint stamp spaces)
- HIGHLANDER Maps – detailed hiking maps
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure at start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route