Discover the emblematic places with a spectacular view of Mont-Blanc.
- These places offer incredible perspectives of Mont Blanc and are ideal places to appreciate the majesty of this iconic mountain. Whether from peaks, passes, lakes or refuges, each location offers a unique and memorable experience.
- HIGHLANDER Hercules Mont-Blanc, France, a hiking experience of approximately 100 km that lasts 5 days on breathtaking trails overlooked by the summit of Mont-Blanc.
- In this incomparable landscape, HIGHLANDER Mont-Blanc offers you the adventure in Montenvers, located near Chamonix, the Montenvers site offers a panoramic view of the Mer de Glace, a famous glacier of the Mont Blanc massif.
- HIGHLANDER Pegasus Mont-Blanc, Italy is approx. 50 km long backpacking experience that lasts for 3 days along breathtaking trails in the shadow of Mont-Blanc.
- Lac de Chéserys, located at an altitude of approximately 2,219 meters, this mountain lake offers breathtaking views of Mont Blanc and its neighboring peaks. It is located in the Aiguilles Rouges massif.
- HIGHLANDER Orion Mont-Blanc, France is approx. 25 km long backpacking experience that lasts for 2 days along breathtaking trails in the shadow of Mont-Blanc.