LEARN ABOUT ALL HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
On a 94 km long trail through this playground for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts, you will witness iconic viewpoints, astonishing peaks, and starry skies.
SAVE THE DATE
05.07. - 09.07.2023
The second-largest format is named after a constellation in the northern sky, named after the winged horse Pegasus in Greek mythology. It is easily recognisable because it is dominated by a prominent asterism known as the Great Square.
Enjoy a 51-kilometre-long hiking adventure through this world-famous destination for its beautiful lakes and mountainous fells, carved out long ago by glaciers.
SAVE THE DATE
05.07. - 09.07.2023.
- Mountain Safety Team
- 3 meals per day
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing checkpoint (with dedicated checkpoint stamp areas)
- HIGHLANDER Maps – NOTE: this is less detailed maps of the route (in addition we strongly suggest a more detailed map: OS Landranger 90 or Harvey Lake District)
- HIGHLANDER Map Cover – waterproof cases
- Hiker tag, Luggage tag and other Kit items
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure provided at the start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route
- Transportation before the event for the HIGHLANDER Pegasus Lake District: from Park Foot Holiday Park, Pooley bridge to the start of at Stool End Farm, Langdale