LEARN ABOUT ALL HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
I feel Slovenia HIGHLANDER Hercules Kamnik-Savinja Alps is approximately 101 km long hike that starts in Mozirje and finishes in skiing resort Krvavec. The hike is not a competition, you will probably walk at least 20 km a day and thus need 5 days for the entire route.
We will start our I feel Slovenia HIGHLANDER Hercules adventure in Mozirje, then climb Golte and Raduha, walk through the picturesque village of Luče, climb Velika planina and descend to Kamniška Bistrica, and for the last day we will climb to Krvavec. After crossing the finish line and some rest, we will descend from Krvavac by gondola, thus sparing tired legs and especially knees. :)
I feel Slovenia HIGHLANDER Kamnik-Savinja Alps is a challenge that requires preparation but you don’t need to be an experienced mountaineer. You need to be in good physical condition, used to walking, but technically the route is not difficult. And of course, you need a desire to be part of an unforgettable adventure!
SAVE THE DATE
The second-largest format is named after a constellation in the northern sky, named after the winged horse Pegasus in Greek mythology. It is easily recognizable because it is dominated by a prominent asterism known as the Great Square.
I feel Slovenia HIGHLANDER Pegasus Kamnik-Savinja is a 50 km and three days long long-distance hiking experience. It starts in the picturesque village of Luče, then climbs Velika planina, descends to Kamniška Bistrica and finally finishes in skiing resort of Krvavec.
SAVE THE DATE
- Organization of the event and organisation team reachable at any time in case of emergency
- Daily food package and water at check points
- Transport from finish point (parking under Krvavec) to start in Mozirje (Hercules) or Luče (Pegasus), on the morning before the event
- HIGHLANDER Map with relevant event information
- Check-in luggage transportation to the finish line (one 60 L/20 kg bag only)
- HIGHLANDER ID
- Hiker tag, Luggage tag, and other Kit items
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure at the start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route
- Cable car ride from finish on Krvavec to Lower station and parking under Krvavec.