ARRIVING BY PLANE
There are more airports in the vicinity between which you can choose:
- Indio/Palm Springs (PSP) Airport
- Ontario/San Bernardino (ONT)
- Santa Ana (SNA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Diego (SAN)
ARRIVING BY CAR
Arriving by car would be the easiest way to get to the event. We recommend parking it at Bear Mountain Ski Resort, where the HIGHLANDER's mandatory on-site registration will take place.
Parking can be tricky:
- There are parking options free of charge but they unfortunately do not include overnight security.
- There are also parking with overnight security but the fee applies.
Keep in mind that the Bear Mountain Ski Resort has limited space in parking lots.
GETTING AROUND BIG BEAR
There are two options you can choose from when it comes to the public transport:
- You can use the Free Big Bear Trolley
- Or use the Free Crestline Summer Trolley (for the route 5 fees apply)
TRANSPORT TO THE START
As the start is not at the same place as the On-site registrations, the organizer is providing transport buses for each format. Busses depart from Bear Mountain Ski Resort and take participants to the start of their format. Dogs are allowed onboard transportation buses.
*Bus schedule coming soon.