LEARN ABOUTHIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
Live the adventure of a lifetime trekking across approximately 100km of the lesser know routes of the Spanish Pyrenees and feel the unrivalled freedom that only sleeping under the stars can give you. There are no words to describe what you will experience during this 5-day hiking adventure, but what we do know for sure is that the time you'll spend among untouched nature will make this adventure unforgettable.
SAVE THE DATE
11.10. – 15.10.2023
Orion is a prominent constellation located on the celestial equator and visible throughout the world. It is one of the most conspicuous and recognizable constellations in the night sky.
Get ready for a hiking adventure of approximately 25km in an unimaginable environment that will give you the opportunity to experience the HIGHLANDER spirit in a weekend getaway designed for nature lovers who have less free time, or for those who are just getting into the world of mountaineering.
SAVE THE DATE
14.10. – 15.10.2023
- On duty Spain Mountain Rescue Service
- 3 hiking meals per day (dehydrated food, ready meals, cold cuts, cheese, bread, etc.)
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing all checkpoints (with dedicated checkpoint stamp spaces)
- HIGHLANDER Maps – detailed hiking maps
- HIGHLANDER Map cover - waterproof cases
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure at the start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route