LEARN ABOUT HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
Embark on a beautiful journey through approximately 100 km of beautiful hiking trails to conquer the highest mountain range in mainland Portugal. With all the necessary logistics to make this 5-day hiking experience the adventure of a lifetime, there's nothing in the way of you and the stunning landscapes that make Serra de Estrela the unmatched destination that it is.
SAVE THE DATE
15.05 - 19.05.2024
Orion is a prominent constellation located on the celestial equator and visible throughout the world. It is one of the most conspicuous and recognisable constellations in the night sky.
Enjoy a weekend getaway that will let you experience the HIGHLANDER spirit for yourself. Get ready for a hiking adventure of approximately 25km in an unimaginable environment designed for nature lovers who have less free time, or for those who are just getting into the world of mountaineering.
SAVE THE DATE
18.05 - 19.05.2024
- On duty Portuguese Mountain Rescue Service
- 3 hiking meals per day (dehydrated food, ready meals, cold cuts, cheese, bread, etc.)
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing all checkpoints (with dedicated checkpoint stamp spaces)
- HIGHLANDER Maps – detailed hiking maps
- HIGHLANDER Map cover - waterproof cases
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure at the start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route