LEARN ABOUT ALL HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
The approximately 60 miles long trail will lead you to iconic viewpoints over the Great Salt Lake and Pineview Reservoir, from fantastic peaks in the Rocky Mountains to starry skies.
SAVE THE DATE
09/05 – 09/09/2023
The second-largest format is named after a constellation in the northern sky, named after the winged horse Pegasus in Greek mythology. It is easily recognisable because it is dominated by a prominent asterism known as the Great Square.
Explore the Ogden region from the bird's eye view of Sardine Peak. Admire Ogden Canyon, Pineview Reservoir, and other nearby peaks of Cache National Forest.
SAVE THE DATE
09/07 – 09/09/2023
- Food packages (including cooked meals, backpacking food, ready-to-eat food and easy to prepare food) and water at campgrounds
- HIGHLANDER Ranger on campgrounds
- Camping Gas Cartridge
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing checkpoint (with dedicated checkpoint stamp areas)
- HIGHLANDER Maps – detailed maps of the route
- Hiker tag, Luggage tag, and other Kit items
- HIGHLANDER Merino wool bandana
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure provided at the start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route
- All necessary permits
- Participant Insurance covered by Spot Injury Insurance