LEARN ABOUT HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
HIGHLANDER Hercules Lake Ohrid is a mountaineering adventure challenge of 83 km on the mountain Jablanica which lasts 5 days and leads you through the beauties of the untouched nature in southwestern Macedonia. This adventure is a harmonious combination of love for nature, hiking, and the desire to make new friends and new extraordinary experiences.
SAVE THE DATE
21.08. – 25.08.2024
Orion is a prominent constellation located on the celestial equator and visible throughout the world. It is one of the most conspicuous and recognizable constellations in the night sky.
HIGHLANDER Orion Lake Ohrid is a two day (and one night) event for all those who do not yet feel ready for our five-day edition.
HIGHLANDER Orion Lake Ohrid is ideal for those with less mountaineering experience, as now they have the opportunity to take that next step
SAVE THE DATE
24.08. - 25.08.2024
- Mountain Safety Team
- 3 meals per day
- HIGHLANDER ID – detailed itinerary showing checkpoint (with dedicated checkpoint stamp areas)
- HIGHLANDER Maps
- HIGHLANDER Map Cover – waterproof cases
- Hiker tag, Luggage tag and other Kit items
- HIGHLANDER Pin
- HIGHLANDER Patch
- HIGHLANDER Certificate
- Educational and leisure activities
- Infrastructure provided at the start, finish, checkpoints, and along the route
- Transportation before the event for the HIGHLANDER Hercules Lake Ohrid: from Camping Scout Struga, to the start in v. Modrich