LEARN ABOUT ALL HIGHLANDER FORMATS
HIGHLANDER Hercules got its name after the Roman mythological hero adapted from the Greek hero Heracles. It is also the second-largest northern constellation and is simultaneously the longest HIGHLANDER route that spans over 5 days.
Start your backpacking adventure in the valley floor then summit mountains and alpine meadows and lush forests to reach a beautiful mountain lake. Immerse yourself in the ultimate exploration of the approximately 60 miles of wilderness surrounding Kalispell features western larch, fir, and pine forests along with colorful aspen, mountain ash, and the wild huckleberry.
SAVE THE DATE
09/10 - 09/14/2024
The second-largest format is named after a constellation in the northern sky, named after the winged horse Pegasus in Greek mythology. It is easily recognisable because it is dominated by a prominent asterism known as the Great Square.
During your three days and two nights under the stars, Kalispell will offer you an approximately 30 mile long Adventure of a Lifetime as the first Kalispell HIGHLANDERs.
SAVE THE DATE
09/12 - 09/14/2024
Registering for HIGHLANDER will bring you excitement and a new adventure into your life. It will also make you commit to yourself that you will do something fantastic for your health - both physically and mentally.
Since our goal is to launch HIGHLANDER worldwide you will be able to visit even more iconic locations across the world in the years to come, and on your journeys you will always have never ending support from the HIGHLANDER community.
- Food packages that include:
1. Cooked meals on certain checkpoints: the most delicious local dishes to celebrate the amazing location you're in made with the best ingredients
2. Backpacking food: food that tastes great while focusing on maintaining freshness and flavor such as RightOnTrek which is crafted in small batches in Montana, built for your diet, ready for adventure.
3. Ready-to-eat & easy-to-prepare food: that includes some of the best non-GMO meals made with fresh vegetables and extra virgin olive oil. This includes staples like Fillo's and high-quality Adriatic sea sardines in olive oil from Podravka.
- beverages that include the best start of the day at the start of the event with coffee and tea, as well as all kinds of refreshments at the campgrounds such as Water (Arrowhead), Coffee (Kuju Coffee), Tea (The Art of Tea), Electrolyte drink (DripDrop), Hop water (HOP WTR)
- snacks - including Bite Me energy bars, fresh fruit, and much more
- Participant injury insurance is covered by Spot Injury Insurance that includes all the accidental injuries that occur at the event by these guidelines
- HIGHLANDER Ranger that will take care of your safety during the night at each campground
- 100% Merino wool buff
- Transportation to the start location of the event
- Educational and entertainment activities at each campground - featuring educational lectures on various topics, sustainability workshops, wildlife education, yoga sessions, live music, stargazing, etc.
- Luggage storage - you will hand to us before the start and we will keep it safe for you at the finish of the event
- HIGHLANDER finisher pin - a unique backpacking pin provided only to those who became HIGHLANDERs and finished the event
- HIGHLANDER patch - completely unique event patch you can later show off on your backpack
- HIGHLANDER Certificate - Your finisher Adventure of a Lifetime diploma signed by HIGHLANDER CEO
- Camping gas cartridge - you don't need to bring it on the plane or search high and low for it when you arrive at the location
- Hiker tag, Luggage tag, and HIGHLANDER Map of your adventure, and HIGHLANDER Passport with all the most important event information
- Lifelong friendships, cool stories to tell, pictures to show, and memories to carry forever
Also, by registering for the event you're automatically becoming a member of the HIGHLANDER Club which will bring you various benefits.